Thursday, February 11, 2016

Safety Net



When do you know if the safety net is keeping you from falling, or keeping you from flying?


As I sit here in my safety net, knowing it is taking care of my ability to fall, I wonder how long I can keep relying on the safety net, to provide me strength and comfort.  To be a scapegoat for my inability to stay on the tightrope.  It allows me to fail, it allows me to fall, yes it does provide stability while I’m learning how to walk the path I desire to go down, but if I’m spending more time falling to the net, and waiting there, and climbing back up to where I’m supposed to be, than I am spending on the tightrope. Is the net keeping me safe or hindering my true potential?  

Thoughts for Reflection:
Proverbs 91
Ephesians 3:14-21
Philippians 4:11-13
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment